OMNI POWER MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE DSM EVO 4 BAR MAP SENSOR
- Cases are designed to withstand in excess of 130 PSI without leaking
- 40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
- Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- True linear scaling for perfect drivability at all boost and vacuum levels.
- Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
- Minimum of 99% accurate over full scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
- Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better drivability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
- Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
- Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping.
1990-2010 Turbo models
- Mitsibushi Evo
- DSM Turbo
We Also Recommend
ACL Race Rod Bearings Toyota 2JZ-GTE 2JZ JZA80 Supra Aristo SC300 6B8100H-STD
ACL - VQ38 GTR, VQ35HR, VQ37HR Standard Size Thrust Washer -1T2505-STD
ACL B18A B18B B18C B17A B16A B20 K20A Honda Main Bearing Aluglide Standard 5M1959A-STD
ACL Race B18A B18B B18C B17A B16A B20 K20A Honda Main Bearing Standard 5M1959H-STD