K-Tuned Traction Bar w/ B-Series Front Mount fits Civic Integra B16 B18 B-Series- 9200-TB-108
These bars are the strongest ETD makes and the best in the industry. We use only the best high-grade steel and chromoly in the construction and the strongest hardware money can buy. These bars are designed for high hp street and track dedicated cars.
B-Series engine mount provides an extra strong support from the bar to the engine to stop the engine from rocking around in the engine bay during hard launches. Will only fit with B-Series engines (B16 B17 B18 etc)
Engineered from extensive track testing and racing, ETD Racing Traction bars are developed to improve traction and handling. ETD Racing Traction Bars bolts on to your factory tow hook mounting locations. We donÍt just sell these bars we use them on our race cars.
Components are CNC machined and laser cut from 1/4" steel and finished with a durable powder coating. The radius arms are thick walled polished aluminum to ensure a strong and solid arm to prevent from fatigue and breakage. With the versatility of the radius arms, fitment is perfect every time and adjustability is only a twist away. The Main bar is made from Chromoly and the end plates from the best high-grade steel available.
- Does not interfere with stock rad points.
- Full Bolt on installation
- Eliminates Front Crash mount which is not needed and reduces overall weight
- Perfect for Street cars
- B-Series engine mounts, kit works only with B-Series motor swaps
- Pro Series Gen 3 Bars, fully new design to completely eliminate any failures
- Aluminum Swaged radius arms (stronger and better)
- Tig and Mig welded for the best strength
- New double rod end (heim joints) on each end of the radius arm
- Control arm mounting tabs
- Full mounting hardware package included
- New ultra tough powder coating, the strongest and thickest ever
- New high quality packaging so it gets to you in tip top condition!
94-01 DC Integra all models
92-95 EG Civic
96-00 EK Civic
(excluding U.S.A Si and Canadian SIR DOHC cars, welding required)