Mishimoto 92-95 Honda Civic / 93-97 Civic del Sol K-Series Swap Aluminum Radiator
Mishimoto is proud to release a brand new radiator for EG chassis Civics with K-Series engine swaps. Our half size radiator is designed specifically for your swapped vehicle with high performance driving in mind. This radiator is a direct drop in unit that does not require any trimming, drilling or mount alterations. The Mishimoto radiator will simplify a cooling solution for your K-swap and includes ports for the fan switch and coolant temperature sensor. This radiator, paired with our K-Series Swap Silicone Radiator Hose Kit, is the perfect cooling solution for your boosted or N/A K-Swap. This aluminum radiator, like all Mishimoto radiators, comes with a 1.3 bar high-pressure radiator cap and is backed by our unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Designed specifically for the 1992-1995 Honda Civic EG chassis with K-series engine swap
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Provides a bolt-in cooling solution, simplifying the engine swap process
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Substantial fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient heat exchange for naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles
- Includes threaded fan switch port to function with stock sensor
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Material: Aluminum
- Engine Codes: K20
- Overall Height: 15.04"
- Drain Plug Thread Size: (M12) x 1.5
- Overall Length: 16.73"
- Tank Wall Thickness: 0.08"
- Outlet: 1.25"
- Rows: 2
- Inlet: 1.25"
- Dual Pass: No
- Overall Width: 4.02"
- Core Length: 14.88"
- Core Height: 11.61"
- Core Size: 14.88" x 11.61"
- Core Thickness: 1.57"
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic EG
- 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol
Part #: MMRAD-K20-EG