- Reduced mass equals increased acceleration.
- A lightweight flywheel works particularly well with turbo-charged engines because it reduces typical turbo lag.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less parasitic drag on the crank.
- Improved mid-range torque in a normally aspirated engine due to not having to overcome the heavy weight of a stock flywheel.
- One Piece Steel Construction
- CM offers a limited lifetime warranty.
- CM Steel Flywheels meet SFI Spec 1.1 or 1.2
Part # FW-037-SF
- 02-06 RSX
- 06-11 Honda Civic Si
- K swaps