TiAL's Q BOV bolts up to any standard TiAL flange, no re-welding. This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. This listing is offered with an 10 PSI Spring Pre-installed (manufacturer part number Q.10BK) and it is Black in color.
- The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with TiAL's own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over-sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- An aluminum weld base mounting flange is included (Flange cut for 2.5" IC pipe). The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be anodized with a beautiful silver colored finish.
- Through countless hours of R&D TiAL was able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design - that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market.
- A single Q BOV can support up to 1,800hp
Assembly with 10 PSI Spring Installed, TiAL Vband Clamp, Vband Aluminum Weld Flange, TiAL Air Fitting, High Pressure O-ring