NOTE: ALL SPRINGS ARE INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- Available Colors: Silver, Black, Red, Purple, Blue
- Spring Rate: Fully customizable
- Tial MVR 44mm Wastegate including the Inlet and Outlet Flanges and Clamps, air fittings, spring seat, and fasteners.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 4.17" tall, more compact than any other 44+mm external wastegate on the market today.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
What's inside the box:
MV-R AssemblyWater Cooled Actuator Top
2 TiAL -4 removable water fittings
MV-R Valve Seat
Inlet V-band clamp
Outlet V-Band Clamp
2 TiAL Air Fittings
Plugs for unused air ports
Patent pending water cooling
Two -4AN water ports
Coolant passes through actuator bottom and has very little affect on cooling system as a whole