SKUNK2 Intake Manifold Silver+Throttle Body Alpha 70mm B-Series GS-R Integra 307-05-0270 , 309-05-1050
SKUNK2 Intake Manifold Silver+Throttle Body Alpha 70mm B-Series GS-R Integra
More than a decade ago, Skunk2's engineers revolutionized Honda performance by creating the first-ever, high-flow, cast aluminum intake manifold. Skunk2’s Pro Series Intake Manifold for most Honda DOHC H-series engines features a larger plenum and oversized runners when compared to the OEM version for maximum horsepower and torque gains. Instead of producing a manifold with a significantly oversized plenum and excessively short runners that would sacrifice mid-range power, the Pro Series manifold was designed for the “street enthusiast” who wants more power but doesn’t want to sacrifice mid-range performance to get it. The results are improved airflow, an enhanced venturi effect, and both mid-range and top-end power gains.
Skunk2 is a familiar name in the intake manifold business, with more than 10 years of experience designing, testing, and building them. Similar to OEM manifolds, Skunk2’s Pro Series Intake Manifolds are shell-molded from 356-aluminum, CNC-machined for superior strength, a precise fit, and a high-quality finish, and vacuum-tested for quality. Each manifold is molded with smooth transitions from the throttle body opening to the plenum to the runners with clean parting lines for an optimal finish, both inside and out and features a genuine Skunk2 nameplate.
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra GS-R
- Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Ideal for turbocharged and naturally aspirated applications.
- Eliminated secondary butterflies for improved airflow and horsepower.
- Not directly compatible used in Civic or Integra chassis; clearance modifications are required.
- 66mm throttle body opening can be port-matched up to 75mm.
- Not compatible with all engine swaps.