Progress REAR ANTI-SWAY BAR, BRACE & END LINK SYSTEM 96-00 CIVIC EK 62.1042
Progress Tech has done it! They have developed an integrated adjustable sway bar/brace/end link system that will deliver unmatched performance and reliability.
Our development team understands that performance enthusiasts want an integrated sway package. We have produced a complete sway system that offers superior performance, quiet operation and durable suspension upgrade. Competition Series 'CS' anti-roll systems will perform for years with minimal maintenance required.
Features the following:
- Three point adjustable 22mm sway bar for easy chassis tuning.
- Poly bushings and lateral location rings for instant sway bar response.
- Attractive heavy gauge steel brace for zero sub-frame tear-out.
- Powder-coated sway, brace & brackets for superior appearance & corrosion resistance.
- Unique adjustable M10 ball-stud end links for years of quiet operation.
- Made in the USA.
These 'CS' sway bar systems include a 22mm diameter three-point adjustable sway bar, integrated steel chassis brace, and our latest 'HD' end links. They are adjustable, durable, and quiet. And they require NO shims or washers to install. Order a 'CS' sway bar kit and get a complete package for one price. It's all in one box. Just install, torque to the specs and go find a windy road!
'CS' 22mm Sway Bar rates:
310 lb/in. (soft)
360 lb/in. (middle)
410 lb/in. (firm)
Progress anti-sway bars dramatically improve handling. How? They minimize the traction-robbing body 'lean' that rolls part of the outside tires off the pavement. Our Sport-tuned Anti-sway bars replace skinny OEM bars and rubber bushings with larger diameter (stiffer) alloy steel bars and polyurethane bushings. More roll stiffness means less body "lean", and the tires stay flatter on the pavement (larger contact patches). The result is more grip and added driver control!
- Less body roll means more traction, faster cornering speeds, and increased driver confidence.
- Polyurethane bushings produce crisp response on turn-in.
Progress Anti-sway bars are cold-formed in-house using our custom-built precision bending equipment. Both laser-cut and CNC bar ends are MIG welded in place using a precise fixture for an exact fit.
- Includes reinforced bushing brackets, satin black PC finish.
- End-links Included: Yes
- Size: 22mm
- Includes PROGRESS reinforced chassis brace as shown.
- Adjustment Range: 3 holes
- All sway bars are powdercoated metallic gray.
- One year limited warranty
Part #: 62.1042
1996 Honda Civic, 1997 Honda Civic, 1998 Honda Civic, 1999 Honda Civic, 2000 Honda Civic
We Also Recommend
K-TUNED FRONT CAMBER KIT UPPER CONTROL ARMS RUBBER BUSHINGS 92-95 HONDA CIVIC EG
K-Tuned Billet Shifter Base Plate Civic Integra w/ K20 K24 K-Series Swap
K-Tuned Complete Spherical Tie Rod Set 02-06 Acura RSX / 01-05 Civic - KTD-TRO-RCE
K-Tuned Rear Camber Kit 02-06 Acura RSX 01-05 Honda Civic - KTD-RUR-106