- Asymmetrical tread pattern reduces noise, improves handling and on-center feel
- Next generation four-pitch Sidebiters® are 50% larger than any previous Mickey Thompson radial tire, providing unparalleled off-road traction
- New PowerPly XD adds 50% extra denier cord to provide even greater puncture resistance, improved handling and quicker steering response than our original PowerPly™
- Deep & Wide Voids to enhance off-road traction and forward bite
- Stone Ejector Ribs to prevent gravel from being wedged into tread grooves
- Angled Shoulder Scallops for ultimate traction and self-cleaning ability
- Mud Scoops that provide a concave surface for mud traction and help create a void to prevent mud from clinging to the elements
- Silica-Reinforced Compound for on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance
- Sizes from 17 to 24-inch wheel diameters for a variety of leveled and lifted Pickups, Jeeps and SUV’s
- Tire Diameter: 34.8"
- Max Load (single): 3,000 lbs.
- Size Equivalent: 35X12.50R17LT
- Section Width: 12.5
- Tread Depth (32nds): 21
- Load Range: D
- Tread Width: 10.0