JE Pistons has been the industry leader in the design, development and manufacturing of forged racing pistons for 60 years. The benefit of that experience, along with the technology and data gathered over the course of those years, has enabled JE to create a product line to compliment our world-class piston designs; JE Pro Seal Pistons Rings. Top teams in NASCAR, ALMS, NHRA, and AMA demand JE Pro Seal Rings for their engines.
JE Pro Seal Rings are available for most racing, street, and powersports applications. JE offers over 2300 ringset and individual part numbers in stock and ready to ship. Don't see what you need? JE also offers custom ring manufacturing services."
ProSeal Piston Rings are Sold as MATCHED SETS, the 6th Digit of the Part # Indicates the Number of Rings Included in the Set (i.e. JXC0F4-2953-2 is a set of 4 Rings). Please Order Accordingly.
- 2nd Ring (Heigh/Width/Type) 1.2mm / 0.142 / DPE
- Bore 86.00 mm(3.386 in)
- Bore (in) 3.386 in.
- Bore (mm) 86.000mm
- File Fit No
- Gapless No
- Notes Barrel face backcut neutral top ring, Napier backcut neutral second ring with flex vent-style oil ring.
- Oil Ring (Heigh/Width/Type) 2.8mm / 0.128 / CNF
- Oil Ring Included Yes
- Oil Ring Material Nitride coated carbon steel
- Oil Ring Tension Low
- Oil Ring Thickness 2.8mm
- Quantity Sold as a set.
- Second Ring Facing Material Phosphate coated
- Second Ring Included Yes
- Second Ring Material Ductile iron
- Second Ring Thickness 1.2mm
- Top Ring (Heigh/Width/Type) 1.0mm / 0.126 / CNS
- Top Ring Facing Material Gas nitrided
- Top Ring Included Yes
- Top Ring Material Steel
- Top Ring Thickness 1.0mm