Innovate 3822 G5 Wideband Air Fuel Gauge LC-1 Kit 3822
The G5 Air/Fuel Ratio gauge (52mm, 2 1/16”) features a high-speed stepper motor, through-dial backlighting, and an illuminated pointer. Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-1 wideband controller, oxygen sensor & bung/plug, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.
Key benefits of the “G5” kits include:
- The industry’s most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
- One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
- Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
- LC-1 includes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
- Illuminated needle and through-dial backlighting.
- “Blackout” appearance when unpowered.
- Log directly from the LC-1’s digital output into laptop w/included software:
For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the G5 gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis. For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces , and log 5 critical parameters directly into any PC or laptop. Or they can get a DL-32 data logger for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card. Best of all, the G5 gauges include the powerful LogWorks software for synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other MTS sensors, and data from a growing list of “piggyback” fuel controllers and standalone or factory (OBD2) ECUs. This is the same software used by champion engine builders and racers.
Note: The G5 gauges have NO serial capability, and can only display AFR. For complete channel and color configurability, and for integrated remote-MTS button (calibrate, log start/stop), see the XD-16.
Part #: 3822
We Also Recommend
AEM Digital Oil Water Coolant Trans Temp Temperature 300F Gauge 30-4402