The new HKS EVC has improved boost stability for maintaining pressure at high RPMs providing increased top-end power, and a new mapping feature allows boost pressure to be precisely tuned for throttle + RPM (or vehicle speed). The new EVC also offers a selectable kPa or PSI unit of measure, and a unique warning feature where if over boosting occurs, boost pressure can be programmed to drop to a user preset level. The new target boost setting and volume knob with three button user interface makes setup and tuning intuitive and simple. The design of the new EVC features a sleek black case with a clear acrylic faceplate and a positive lit LCD display offering a sophisticated look.
High Boost Capability
- User inputs target boost level, and the EVC automatically adjusts pressure to reach desired level.
- If boost exceeds or does not achieve user’s target, boost pressure can be offset to reach desired level.
Map Correction Mode
- Boost pressure can be fine tuned for: Throttle Position, RPM, Vehicle Speed, Throttle Position Vehicle Speed.
Dual Boost Mode Settings
- Separate A and B boost levels can be input independently from each other, and selected depending on driving conditions.
Scramble Boost Function
- When the scramble boost trigger is depressed a preset boost increase will occur for a predetermined time (0-60seconds).
- External Scramble Boost Trigger compatible.
Metric or SAE selectable monitoring
- Users can choose during initial setup metric (kPa) or SAE (PSI) boost pressure measurement for monitoring.
Warning Function with Boost Drop Feature
- A user preset warning level can be set where visual and audible alerts occur if the warning level is reached. Boost pressure can be preset to drop to a user defined level if pressure reaches warning level.
Analog and Digital Boost Monitoring
- Boost pressure can be displayed in both an analog bar graph format and a digital numerical value.
APPLICATIONS: Universal ALL