- Ferro-Carbon pad construction is blended with a higher friction output designed for aggressive street driving
- Braking power is increased by 20% to 40% over original equipment regardless of extreme cold or warm temperatures
- Pads maintain a very progressive brake feel for comfortable use during normal driving
- Brake pad material produces a low amount of dust and does not cause excessive rotor wear the way racetrack brake pads can
- Pads and clips are designed in the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for proper fit and operation
- Pre-chamfered edges ensure more effective braking against worn brake rotors
- Slotted center groove provides more effective removal of water, dust, and gasses that build up normally during the braking process
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (not wear)
Hawk Performance Quiet Slot Brake Rotors possess the unique slotted design that allows for greater surface contact ensuring increased initial bite, greater braking under wet weather conditions and enhanced brake performance. This slotted design is meant to remove gas and dust particles, which considerably extends the pad and rotor life. Quiet Slot rotors are cast from premium quality alloys, which provides overall strength, improved noise dampening and better heat capacity.
The rotor surface is finished with an environmentally friendly patented GEOMET coating to keep rust and corrosion away. All Quiet Slot Brake Kits are manufactured in ISO certified facilities and are carefully tested for appropriate balance, thickness and run-out. In a Quiet Slot Brake Kit package you will get a set of Quiet Slot Brake Rotors and brake pads that will fit directly on your vehicle, improving its braking performance and driver comfort.
APPLICATIONS: 1999-2012 BMW 3-Series chassis including 323i, 325i, 328i, 330i, 335i, Xdrive, Z3, etc.