Function7 Ultralight Rear Lower Control Arms with Spherical Bearings EK Civic F7EKLCA3-SP
Designed for the extremes of racing use, all of our lower control arms are precision machined out of 7075 aluminum for maximum strength and then treated for corrosion resistance.
Every arm is tracked in every step of the manufacturing process, and each arm is individually serialized and barcoded for quality assurance.
- Aerospace-grade, oversized teflon-lined spherical bearings.
- Aluminum CNC bushing inserts prevents rust related issues found on stock bushings.
- Modular design allows individual component replacement and makes bushing rebuilds simple.
- Full 360-degree bearing retainer spreads the bearing load evenly and eliminates play
- Full width bushing journals for maximum strength & reliability under the most extreme conditions.
- Micro-engraving ensures that the product is a genuine Function7 product.
- Each arm is individually serialized & bar coded for quality control and trackability.
- Three bar mounting holes are provided for the easy installation of most factory and aftermarket sway bars, and allows the stiffness of the sway bar to be easily adjusted.
- Optional adjustable sway bar endlinks are available to mount factory and aftermarket sway bars
96-00 Honda Civic
*Note* Special order item that ship directly from the MFG