Versa-Shield was designed to prevent starter and solenoid failure due to damaging radiant heat. Constructed using an aluminized reflective material along with an insulation barrier, Versa-Shield is capable of protecting up to 2000°F of radiant heat. Versa-Shield has multiple uses such as protecting cool cans, carburetors, distributors, fuel pumps, shielding electrical boxes and instruments. It’s the perfect insulator for various engine compartment components in cars, trucks, boats, RV’s, commercial vehicles as well as industrial uses. Simply wrap around desired component, trim excess material and Versa-Shield attaches to itself with a unique hook and loop closure. In most cases it is not necessary to remove component when installing Versa-Shield.
• For use around starter, carburetor, distributor, fuel pump, cool can, master cylinders & more
• Withstands up to 2000°F radiant heat
• The only shield with a hook & loop closure design
• Easily shape and trim to size with scissors or a sharp knife
• Controls starter heat soak preventing a “No Start” condition
Part Number: 010402