Manufactured from our high temperature Metalized Polyimide lamination, bonded to a robust 20oz heat treated glass fiber base material, the DEI Heat Shroud Gold line & hose sleeving will protect and keep components cool in the most demanding applications. Able to reflect direct heat up to 800˚F makes Heat Shroud Gold line & hose sleeving the perfect choice to keep critical lines cool and protected.
Heat Shroud GOLD includes the added convenience of hook & loop closure with open edges. Without the need of removing one end of connected wires, cables and hoses, simply wrap around whatever needs protection and close edges.
- 20oz. heat treated base glass
- Lock weave pattern
- Metalized Polyimide lamination
- Base glass radiant heat to 1100˚F
- Easy to cut or trim to size
- High temperature Hook and Loop
- .031” thick
- 67% reflection of heat during Heat Flux testing
- Tested to FSTM 191.5100 standards
- Tested to ASTM D1117 standards
- Only available from DEI
Part #: 010458