CSF Performance Radiator Toyota Supra 93-98 2882
CSF uses new technology packed into a compact two-row design for better cooling capacity without the added weight. More efficient B-tubes have greater surface area for cooling (15% cooling capacity increase in fin technology alone) and a precision multi-louvered fin to increase heat rejection performance and surface area contact. Additionally, this CSF part has more total cooling tubes, and due to the efficient B-Tube shape, airflow through the core is improved as well. These technical features all contribute to improved cooling efficiency over OE-type performance upgrades, as well as other standard "performance" aluminum tanked radiators which are nothing more than aluminum tanks on a traditional stock core.
Made in Indonesia in the same factory that produces CSF parts for aftermarket and car line production for several European cars. This part is a much higher level of quality than the typical Chinese factory parts. All CSF radiators come with a two year warranty against defects in craftsmanship.
- Mirror Polished Finish
- Precision 'SAE Standard' Filler Neck (Standard Caps Available)
- Drop-In Fitment Requiring No Modifications
- OE Specific Mounting Location
- Pressure Tested at 50% Higher Pressure Than OE Units
- 40% Higher Burst Strength Over OE Units
- All Aluminum Drain Plugs
- High Performance Multi-Louvered Fins
- Innovative 'B-Tube' Technology
- Aluminum Core Size: 15 3/4" x 29 7/16" x 2 1/16"
- Aluminum Tank Size: 29 15/16" x 2 11/16" (Inlet) , 29 15/16" x 2 11/16" (Outlet)
- Hose Fitting Size: 1 7/16" Left (Top) , 1 3/8" Right (Bottom)
- Number of Rows: 2
- Oil Cooler: No
93-98 Toyota Supra