AEM Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System
AEM's Series 2 EMS is a complete engine control system that plugs into the factory harness and uses the factory sensors. This means you do not need to replace any parts of the harness or sensors, just plug the EMS into the harness and begin tuning! The Series 2 EMS allows you to control every aspect of your engine.
From VTEC to rev limit, timing, adding different sized injectors, boost control, nitrous injection, even anti-lag and individual cylinder fuel and timing trims, the Series 2 EMS gives you total control from an easy to use interface.
Part # 30-6052
Application: 00-05 S2000
AEM's new AEMTUNER software is a complete software redesign and replaces AEMPRO. It includes many new features including a context sensitive tuning support system which significantly increases ease of tuning even for tuners who have never used AEM software. Visit www.aemelectronics.com for more details and overview videos.
SERIES 2 KEY FEATURES (4CYL HONDA AND ACURA APPLICATIONS)
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port.
- Compact enclosure for convenient mounting.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- 6 coil outputs.
- Includes start up calibrations.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
NOTE: AEM Series 2 EMS is legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.