ACT XACT ProLite Flywheels provide significantly improved engine response, acceleration and a higher degree of safety than the heavy stock flywheel. Many competitor flywheels are too light, fragile and expensive. ACT offers exactly what performance enthusiasts.
All XACT ProLite Flywheels are true one-piece designs CNC machined from forged Chrome-moly which is stronger and more durable than billet steel or aluminum.
- Recommended for Track and Road Race Use
- Maximum gear life – Gear will not Wear Out or Fall Off
- Serviceable – Can be Resurfaced with no Need to Purchase Additional Parts
- Chrome-Moly Forgings are Three Times More Rigid than Aluminum
- Quick Throttle Response and Acceleration
- Lightest and Lowest Inertia
- Reduced Drivability
APPLICATIONS: 1986 Mazda RX-7, 1987 Mazda RX-7, 1988 Mazda RX-7, 1989 Mazda RX-7, 1990 Mazda RX-7, 1991 Mazda RX-7, 1993 Mazda RX-7, 1994 Mazda RX-7, 1995 Mazda RX-7, 2004 Mazda RX-8, 2005 Mazda RX-8, 2006 Mazda RX-8, 2007 Mazda RX-8, 2008 Mazda RX-8, 2009 Mazda RX-8, 2010 Mazda RX-8, 2011 Mazda RX-8