ACT XACT ProLite Flywheels provide significantly improved engine response, acceleration and a higher degree of safety than the heavy stock flywheel. Many competitor flywheels are too light, fragile and expensive. ACT offers exactly what performance enthusiasts.
All XACT ProLite Flywheels are true one-piece designs CNC machined from forged Chrome-moly which is stronger and more durable than billet steel or aluminum.
- Recommended for Track and Road Race Use
- Maximum gear life – Gear will not Wear Out or Fall Off
- Serviceable – Can be Resurfaced with no Need to Purchase Additional Parts
- Chrome-Moly Forgings are Three Times More Rigid than Aluminum
- Quick Throttle Response and Acceleration
- Lightest and Lowest Inertia
- Reduced Drivability
APPLICATIONS: 2005 Saab 9-2X, 2004 Subaru Forester, 2005 Subaru Forester, 2002 Subaru Impreza, 2003 Subaru Impreza, 2004 Subaru Impreza, 2005 Subaru Impreza, 1991 Subaru Legacy, 1992 Subaru Legacy, 1993 Subaru Legacy, 1994 Subaru Legacy