ACT XACT ProLite Flywheels provide significantly improved engine response, acceleration and a higher degree of safety than the heavy stock flywheel. Many competitor flywheels are too light, fragile and expensive. ACT offers exactly what performance enthusiasts.
All XACT ProLite Flywheels are true one-piece designs CNC machined from forged Chrome-moly which is stronger and more durable than billet steel or aluminum.
- Recommended for Track and Road Race Use
- Maximum gear life – Gear will not Wear Out or Fall Off
- Serviceable – Can be Resurfaced with no Need to Purchase Additional Parts
- Chrome-Moly Forgings are Three Times More Rigid than Aluminum
- Quick Throttle Response and Acceleration
- Lightest and Lowest Inertia
- Reduced Drivability
APPLICATIONS: 1989 Nissan 240SX, 1990 Nissan 240SX, 1991 Nissan 240SX, 1992 Nissan 240SX, 1993 Nissan 240SX, 1994 Nissan 240SX, 1995 Nissan 240SX, 1996 Nissan 240SX, 1997 Nissan 240SX, 1998 Nissan 240SX